Monday, November 10, 2008

A small taste

This is no where near done yet... I've fallen a bit behind and technical difficulties made starting my animating extremely difficult and trying. I want to add blur effects, but I'm still figuring out how to animate them. Also, this is only about a quarter of the whole sequence. Click here, or watch here:

1 comment:

krista said...

Hi Chelsea,
Hope the progress is going well. How is the pacing working out? is it flowing better. Last time we talked the motion felt slow. I wouldn't speed it up to fast but maybe play with easing or something to make it feel more natural (and easing might in fact make it look weird - it would have to be subtle). The "presents" motion provokes a question as to why it is moving more than it adds visual interest. I would watch somebody move around papers and map out that movement to think about how to present your movement more naturally. Good luck.
Krista