So, it occurs to me, as I'm finishing my final review of my lovely animations, that i forgot to post an important part of my process. I forgot to post my limitations! I chose them on Wednesday, but I forgot to actually post them. For Animation 1 I'm limiting myself to hand drawn elements only. For Animation 2 I'm limiting my self to only two colors taken from the cover of a book, which I will scan and post in the morning when scanning won't wake up my roommate (I have a very noisy scanner). And for Animation 3 I'm using only photographic stills.
So, now that my animations are complete I feel like doing a little dance to celebrate, but I think I'll go to sleep instead. See everyone in the morning, hope nobody is still up to read this.
02 - Basic concepts
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment