It occurs to me that I never posted my videos from the last project...
Abstract - This is probably my favorite out of all my animations. I was very happy with the way it turned out, probably the closest to my expectations. The idea to have it change the effect on the box each cycle really makes it a strong piece, as opposed to making it a continuous loop.
Type - The best part of this piece was the way the letter forms flowed with and matched the sounds. I tried not to think of them as letters, but as shape that have a certain feel to them. Some are round, and some are sharp, and in that way they represent their different sounds.
Referential - I'll be honest, I like this piece a lot, but it could be way better craft and quality wise. I feel that it is synced pretty well, but the frames shift a bit too much (i didn't have a tripod) and the light doesn't look the same in all the shots.
Processish
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment