I realize i should have posted this two days ago, but I've only just now found enough time to write an update. My movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I adore this movie. And i love the visual qualities and the things that reoccur in the movie. Like the color orange in Clementine's hair and sweatshirt... or just the ever changing died hair. the journal pages with the collage images and caricature doodles. Joel's messy hair, slouched shoulders, and altogether quiet and withdrawn demeanor. The beach in Montauk, with the little blue house, or the frozen lake. the eclectic styles and patterns of the clothing and Jewelry Clementine wears, quilted patterns and paisely, stripes and florals. the bright colors and the layers she always wears. The way the scenes darken shake and blur when they are being erased, or how hings disappear at staggered and flickering rates as the memory is removed. there is so much here to work with, and i have such a good feeling about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment